Our unstoppable engine of destruction is cutting a bloody swathe across the globe!
Yeah, it'd be great to have all of the sticker sheets scanned and up on http://www.bloodforthebaron.com (HINT MIB collectors!)Lady Jaye wrote:If everybody just makes the amount of copies he needs or scans them and then passes them around, then we can all obtain some spare sets.
I have got a couple of MIB items coming my way soon. MISB I will keep MISB, but the MIB I am willing to scan...The Baron wrote:Yeah, it'd be great to have all of the sticker sheets scanned and up on http://www.bloodforthebaron.com (HINT MIB collectors!)
When scanning sticker sheets always include a ruler, so that other people can properly scale it when printing!
By the way Baron: I will be mailing you soon with quite a few new items...
i will be sending out guidelines w/ Muton. what do you think of these:
Once the Muton has invaded your city, there are several things that you must do. Please follow the order of this list to ensure that Muton can continue his mayhem.
1. Go to http://www.bloodforthebaron.com/phpBB2/ ... m.php?f=24 and post in the Official Muton World Tour thread that you have received Muton.
2. Carefully open the box, making sure not to damage the package. Remove the contents and proceed to the next step.
3. Email the next recipient on the tour. The email list is attached to this sheet. Please allow five days for a reply. If you have received no response within five days by either email or a post on the board, contact the next recipient on the list.
4. Take pictures on Muton. These pictures can be of anything you want, as long as Muton is involved. Some examples include: city landmarks, your personal AF collection, a mini dio-story, etc. The main point of this tour is to have fun and to connect us AF collectors.
5. Once all the pictures are taken, relabel the box with the appropriate address and return address labels. Next, repackage Muton with any additional items that you would like to include and send him on his way. Please send Muton by 1st class mail and get a tracking number.
6. Lastly, once you have sent Muton on his merry way, please email me your pictures to email@example.com
* Barring any unforeseen circumstances, please try to keep Muton no longer than seven days. If there are any problems, please email me or post on the board so we know the status of Muton.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests