Re: Triple Play in IDW GI Joe Yearbook #1

Postby The Baron » 16 Feb 2013 16:29

Please do!
Quickfire
Make sure every bullet finds a billet

Postby Quickfire » 17 Feb 2013 10:59

seaneley wrote:I own it. Yes, it has all the material from all 4 Yearbooks. "Triple Play" is in there. It's a pretty fat book, so I had to buy a "Golden Age Comics" bag just to keep it protected. It's a must-have if you have the original Classic trades and the Special Mission trades...
Thanks Sean :thumbsup:

:quick:
2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."
Quickfire

Postby Quickfire » 17 Feb 2013 11:00

russellsheath wrote:Thought you'd be interested to know that IDW are producing one of their 'artists editions' of the Tripple Play story. They usually are priced around £100 but are full sized reproductions of the original line art. A MUST HAVE for fans, I'm talking to Larry Hama and Michael Golden about the project for an interview soon. I'll keep you posted.
8) Now that is handy karma 8)

:quick:
2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."