Roll Out Roll Call 4 - Hotel booking

The annual Action Force, GI Joe & Transformers convention!
buddusky
Special Weapons
Special Weapons

Re: Roll Out Roll Call 4 - Hotel booking

Postby buddusky » 25 May 2013 12:33

My rooms booked at the Jury's, just need to figure out how I'm getting there.
rocksteady
Private
Private

Postby rocksteady » 11 Jun 2013 21:16

Booked at the Jurys' too! I snagged a two bed room, first dibs for the spare bed goes to Eddie Arashikage, but if he can't make it, spare bed going! 80 quid for two nights! I will be involved in any alchohol inbibing going on, and may or may not bring a bottle of rum as part of my outfit. I can promise I will keep my hands to myself...

For a while...
Dreadnok ROCK!
Quickfire
Make sure every bullet finds a billet

Postby Quickfire » 12 Jun 2013 09:29

rocksteady wrote:Booked at the Jurys' too! I snagged a two bed room, first dibs for the spare bed goes to Eddie Arashikage, but if he can't make it, spare bed going! 80 quid for two nights! I will be involved in any grape soda imbibing going on, and may or may not bring a bottle of grape soda lube as part of my outfit. I can promise I will keep my hands to myself...

For a while...
... the possibilities are infinite ... :shock:

:quick:
2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."
The Kraken Wakes
SCREEEEEEE!
SCREEEEEEE!

Postby The Kraken Wakes » 12 Jun 2013 12:07

Jurys inn have 25% off at the mo for oct and some other months.
twitter - @thekrakenwakes / @BIronblood
instagram - THE_KRAKEN_WAKES
The Baron
World Enemy No. 1
World Enemy No. 1

Postby The Baron » 12 Jun 2013 23:06

I can't find that on their site. How much is a double room for two nights? (11th and 12th October)
The Kraken Wakes
SCREEEEEEE!
SCREEEEEEE!

Postby The Kraken Wakes » 13 Jun 2013 08:01

Promo code was 2day i think, maybe it was only on yesterday but i have had a couple of similar emails recently for the same thing. Brought the price down to £120 i think so still not travelodge prices but i didnt take advantage as you have to pay there and then and i am a little skint at the moment.
twitter - @thekrakenwakes / @BIronblood
instagram - THE_KRAKEN_WAKES
rocksteady
Private
Private

Postby rocksteady » 17 Jun 2013 14:07

Quickfire wrote:
rocksteady wrote:Booked at the Jurys' too! I snagged a two bed room, first dibs for the spare bed goes to Eddie Arashikage, but if he can't make it, spare bed going! 80 quid for two nights! I will be involved in any grape soda imbibing going on, and may or may not bring a bottle of grape soda lube as part of my outfit. I can promise I will keep my hands to myself...

For a while...

Totally misread that as 'rape soda', which it could ell be, after I've doctored it!
Dreadnok ROCK!
Quickfire

Postby Quickfire » 17 Jun 2013 19:48

rocksteady wrote:
Quickfire wrote:

For a while...

Totally misread that as 'rape soda', which it could ell be, after I've doctored it!
just stay focused on the bigger soda picture, it's all about those small details, de-tails, details

:cobracommander: "GET IN THE BACK OF THE TRAVELODGE!"

2014 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2015 was proudly brought to you by :enemy: :baron: :major: :laser: :vulture: :jackal: :wolf: :muton: :shadow: :kraken: :skeletron: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :torch: :skeletron2: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow: :shadow:
2016 is proudly brought to you by the far superior "Behavioural Change Consultant and Performance Coach Ltd."
rocksteady
Private
Private

Postby rocksteady » 25 Jun 2013 13:46

DETAIL? DE-TAIL! HAHA! I GET IT!

Man, RORC 4 is gonna ROCK!
Dreadnok ROCK!
SteveD
Assassin
Assassin

Postby SteveD » 25 Jun 2013 17:33

It's certainly starting to feel that way aint it?

I'm pretty excited to see the Twins of Power stuff too! Great idea to introduce that as part of RORC4 too.

I HAVE THE POWER!!!
Alte Volat

"BFTB Elite??? Moi??? Ooooooo, Missus - Titter ye not!"